Basketball isn’t the only heat you’ll find in Miami, a city rapidly becoming known for its emerging tech development and investment in the hot crypto sector. It’s why we chose it as the destination for our first TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17.
We have an outstanding agenda lined up with leading movers and shakers in the cryptoverse. But you’ll also find some of the hottest early-stage startups exhibiting on the show floor. We’re talking about founders who are building and betting on the blockchain, DeFi, NFTs and web3.
Let’s take a quick look at just five of the startups you’ll find on the expo floor. Get a head start on planning your schedule to make the most of your time. We’ll be announcing more exhibitors in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
Hold up: Don’t have a ticket yet? Buy your General Admission pass now to take advantage of launch pricing, and you’ll save $250. This deal won’t last long as prices go up on October 13th.
- CounterTEN: CounterTEN is the first truly mainstream NFT platform for Brand engagement, access and utility – allowing collectors to download NFTs to their Apple wallet and verify them using a QR code.
- Sweetgum Labs: Provide a fun and engaging user experience to track, record and share personal carbon footprint information.
- Moonstream.to: Moonstream.to is the only product which allows blockchain games to 5x the size of their economies.
- Uptick: Uptick provides clarity for investors in the complex crypto market.
- XTsunami: First crypto trading software with proprietary, highly accurate real-time chart analysis and trading bot system, simple enough to use for traders at all levels.
Don’t miss your chance to meet and connect and network with some of the most creative early-stage startups bent on redefining the future of finance, blockchain and the web at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17. Buy your pass now and save $250 — before the special launch pricing disappears. We’ll see you in Miami!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.